Application for Reimbursement
1. Application procedures
Please read the instructions below carefully before starting off the application process.
Step 1: Complete and submit online application form
* For any chance of unexpected network outage / congestion or postal service delay, please refrain from making any online application in the last minute.
- Information required
Before making the start of online application, please make sure the following information is available:
- a. Hong Kong identity card;
- b. bank account number (name of the account holder must be identical to the applicant's name provided);
- c. official receipt with the following details:
- i. name of applicant
- ii. course provider
- iii. course name
- iv. course fee
- v. course code (optional)
- d. attendance certificate with course commencement & end date; and
- e. email / telephone number / contact person of the Human Resources Department.
- System requirement
- a. Chrome/Internet Explorer 10 or above
- b. Adobe Acrobat Reader
- c. Printer (or available at later stage for printout)
- Online application procedures
- a. Please read the Notes for applicants carefully and accept the terms if no disputes.
- b. Please complete the application process within 30 minutes.
(Note: The system will automatically logout with all details lost if the processing time is beyond the above-mentioned)
- c. Please fill in all necessary details including:
- i. personal particulars
- ii. course information
(Note: The course will be removed from the pulldown menu when it exceeds the application deadline.)
- iii. employment information
(Note: Please fill in the details of the last employer if you are a financial licensee in between jobs on the course commencement date.)
- d. Please select the employment status for the proper scope of Declaration.
- e. Please download & print the completed application form and duly sign the declaration (Section C) & the Deed of Undertaking (Annex A).
(Note: The password will be a combination of birthday and the system-generated application number.)
- f. Please download & print the Form to be endorsed by the employer for certification (optional).
(Note: This is not required if you are a financial licensee in between jobs or if your employer issues its own company letter.)
- g. A confirmation email will be sent to the applicant's email account for any successful submission.
- h. Please make corrections directly to the application online where required. A notification email will be sent to the applicant’s email account and to the mailbox of email@example.com as a proof of amendments made.
(Note: The online application will be locked for further updates by the applicant once the status is changed to “Pending clarification” or “Application form and all supporting documents received”.)
- i. Please quote the application number for any future enquires and/or status check.
Step 2: Submit application documents by mail ^ or in person to HKSI Institute
The applicant should submit the duly signed application form and the FIVE classes of supporting documents by mail or in person to the HKSI Institute's office at Room 510, 5/F, Wing On Center, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong within FOUR months from the last day of the course attended.
^ Please note that the HKSI Institute will not accept applications with insufficient postage. Mail items addressed to the Institute without sufficient postage may either be returned to the sender or disposed by Hongkong post. The HKSI Institute does NOT bear any responsibility for any mail lost in transit.
Step 3: View application status
- The applicant may track the application status online via https://www.wamtalent.org.hk/eng/reimbursement-form-status-check.php
- The application status can be found in different stages as follows:
Application status Online form submitted Application form received Pending clarification Application form and all supporting documents received Documents review completed Approved - Ready for payment Reimbursement paid Reject